NMIMS Executive MBA WX Distance Learning fee & eligibility has been revised by NGA-SCE in November for the upcoming admission drive.
Fee Revision for MBA WX for Executives
The NMIMS MBA Executive WX fee has been revised wef from 11th November 2019. Broad outline provided by NMIMS Distance Learning department as follows:
- Application fee: INR 1500/-
- Program fee: INR 400,000/-
- Seat reservation amount: INR 40,000/-
Eligibility revision for NMIMS MBA WX for Executives
Cohort 3 starts on 3rd Feb 2020, last date of application is 24th January 2020
Also, eligibility criteria has changed:
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from recognised Universities with a minimum of 55% and 3 + years of Work Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from recognised Universities with a minimum of 55 %and Post-Graduation / Professional Degree from recognised Universities with a minimum of 55% and 2 + years of Work Experience.
NMIMS MBA WX Required Documents
Document List (self-attested):
a. 10th Mark sheet OR Certificate
b. 12th Mark sheet OR Certificate
c. Degree Mark sheet
d. Degree Certificate
e. Additional Qualification document (Mark sheets/Certificate)
f. AIU Certificate (For Foreign University)
g. Work experience Certificates
h. Photo ID Proof
i. Defence Document (if applicable)
j. Relationship Document (if applicable)
Selection criteria – NMIMS Distance MBA Executive
Mode of Interview: Zoom
Interview Panel Size: 2 Members (maximum)
Interview Parameters are as mentioned below:
Academic Motivation / Exceptional Performances / Additional
Qualifications / Professional Motivation / Entrepreneurship Skill
Selection Interview Procedure – NMIMS MBA WX for Working Executive
- On Payment approval of 1500/- application fee Interview mailer will be sent to the student
with the link to select the Interview Slot.
- As per the Interview Slot selected by the student mailer will be sent to the student
confirming the Interview date and slot.
- Interview confirmation mailer will comprise of Zoom link via which the Interview will be
- Interview will be scheduled twice a week i.e. Wednesday and Sunday. ON week day the
Interview slots will be in the evening probably 6 pm to 8 pm. On Sunday the Interview slots
will be in the morning and afternoon probably 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm.
- If the candidate wants to change the Interview date / slot they will have the facility to
update the same once without any charges. From second time onwards candidate will have
to pay 1000/- for changing the interview slot. Student can change the slot with payment
- Candidate will have to request for date / slot change within 24 hours from the receipt of the
Interview confirmation mailer.
- Students will be reminded about their Interview slots.
- On the basis of the Academic, Work Experience and Interview scores, candidates will be
selected for Admission.
- Selection will be informed within 24 hours from the date of Interview.
- Selected student will be sent Offer letters via mail.