NMIMS Distance Learning MBA & Executive MBA Programs from NMIMS Distance Education wing are crafted to equip you with skills that are sought by top corporates. Distance learning MBA by NMIMS Global Access School is structured to provide a fulfilling work, life & study balance. With a legacy of 25+ years, NGASCE is one of top distance learning universities in India, currently, over 23000 students are enrolled in NMIMS Distance MBA Program.
Students are often jinxed with the following questions about NMIMS Distance & Online Programs. You will find answers to all such questions or queries in this article.
- Is Nmims good for distance learning ?
- Does distance MBA have any value ?
- Is distance MBA at NMIMS worth it ?
- Is NMIMS Distance Learning UGC Entitled ?
- Is distance learning mentioned on the certificate / degree ?
- Is Placement assistance or Job search support offered in Distance or Online MBA ?
IS NMIMS Distance Learning MBA Worth Joining ?
From delivering India’s best distance learning courses, and now designing an industry-ready online education platform, growth of NMIMS distance Programs has been dynamic and Accelerated. Thousands of students have graduated from Distance Learning MBA Wing of NMIMS – NGA-SCE and are now pursuing a successful career in big corporates. The curriculum is updated rapidly as per the industry requirements & inputs from industry & business leaders.
Distance Learning from NMIMS, rated as one of the best distance management programs in India. The structure of courses is in sync with professionals who are employed and can only pursue MBA Distance Learning as it is difficult for them to quit their jobs and join a regular on-campus MBA.
With an ever-evolving pedagogy & Digital innovation that curates the blend of Academics & technology to ensure high-quality learning. NMIMS Global Access School for continuing education is rated amongst 5 best MBA programs year by year by various agencies. NMIMS Distance Learning Mba is pioneer in delivering e-learning educational modules by setting higher standards every year.
Narsee Monjee Distance Learning Accreditation & Entitlements :
While Pursuing a management program from a University, first and foremost we look for is the “Approvals & Accreditations” because the degree that we are awarded after the completion of the program must be accepted nationally and internationally. Only approved, eminent and renowned e-learning institutions and universities will confer certified & valid degrees that would be accepted by employers.
The Supreme Court has made it mandatory for all the institutions offering distance learning and technical programs to have Entitlement from UGC
- University Grants Commission – UGC has awarded Autonomy Category 1 to NMIMS
- All India Council of Technical Education – All the institutions providing technical/online education should be approved by AICTE. It provides the minimum standards and guidelines to regulate the functioning of institutions. It also regulates the quality of education and online facilities without AICTE’s approval, failing which, the degree will not be accepted by the government or private sector. (Not applicable to autonomous or UGC Entitled institutions or deemed to be University)
- Association of Indian Universities – To be a member of AIU is considered mandatory for distance learning university. It is the association which helps the university to evaluate and update its courses, syllabi and credits of a foreign university. It is an intermediary body between the Government and Institution or University.
- AMBA – The Association of MBAs (International Accreditation)
- AACSB – The Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business International -(International accreditation) conferred upon only 30% b-school in USA
- SAQS – South Asian Quality Assurance System (International Accreditation)
- University is awarded autonomy CAT – 1 by UGC
Distance MBA from NMIMS: Teaching Methodology & Portal details
- 800+ hours of downloadable & Live Online Lectures through WebEx. Live Lectures are 2-way interactive in nature
- NMIMS student Zone or NMIMS student portal or NGASCE Student Zone available on the web and on mobile app to enable students to experience seamless online learning with facilities like interactive lectures & Access to distinguished journals like ProQuest, JSTOR, etc. at the digital library.
- Strong Corporate Acceptance – NMIMS Online MBA is widely accepted & recommended by Giants including Indigo Airlines, American Express, Eureka Forbes, IBM, Genpact, Accenture Cipla, Vodafone, to enhance management skills of their employees with and develop their problem-solving acumen.
- University is Accredited by NAAC with Grade A+, CGPA 3.59 & Grade 1 Autonomy & NMIMS Distance Learning is UGC Entitled.
- Fee Payment mode is Flexible & NMIMS Distance Learning MBA Fees can be Paid with EMI facility. Students can also avail of a loan without a credit card based on approval by loan partner. EMI can be availed on credit cards of major banks.
- Dedicated student support team to manage all student queries. The support team clarifies all problems related to Admissions, Examinations, Study-kit, Identity cards, Fee Receipts, Student Portal etc.
- Offline Study Material, the Study kit is one of its kind, Designed and developed as per industry standards by reputed Authors & Publishers like Pearson & McGraw Hill. The study kit is dispatched to you once your admission is confirmed.
- 9 University Regional Offices & Authorized Enrolment Partners (AEP’s) across India
- 200+ faculty comprising of academicians and industry experts. 80+ PhDs, 120+ Faculty from IIM & IIT, 400+ years of cumulative Teaching Experience, over 800 years of combined Industry Experience.
- Experiential Learning via Case-Study. Case studies provide a real-world learning experience to the students & also enhance their problem-solving skills
- Association with top corporates to provide eligible & meritorious students with interview opportunity which leads to Placement. Optional Career Services are offered to students post 2019 including mock interview training & Job search assistance for students opting for career services.
- Summary & Presentations: The faculty prepares a summary of the lecture as a presentation which covers the important aspects of the lecture and helps the student for a quick understanding during evaluation.
- Dynamic, Application-oriented, Flexible Examination Schedule allows working professionals with a rigid work schedule to complete the program with Exams based on MCQ, assignments as well as long answer type questions. Flexibility to choose subjects and dates and time slot, Choice to appear for more than one subject per day (based on slot availability)
- Strong & Prestigious Alumni Network: Students enrolling for NMIMS Distance Courses also become a part of the reputed & strong Alumni Network. NGASCE alumnus holds top-level designations at various organizations around the world. 6000+ alumni at 5000+ companies coming from 350+ cities. Alumni portal enhances networking, peer connection and placement opportunity via regular job listings.
- Networking Events: Students often do not make the best out of an Online program because they find it difficult to interact and connect with Peers & faculties. NMIMS Distance Programs brings to you the benefits of a regular MBA by cultivating and enhancing peer & mentor connectivity via various events & campus interaction modules. This also makes it possible for students to meet various industry experts.
Distance Learning Courses Offered by Narsee Monjee : PG programs
NMIMS Distance Learning Wing offers Various programs in the field of Management Education. Ranging from certification, Diploma, Professional Diploma, MBA (Distance) & MBA WX for Working Executives
- NMIMS MBA WX (for Executives) Distance Learning – MBA WX
- NMIMS MBA (Distance)
- Diploma Program
- Professional Diploma – In Partnership with STUKENT
- Certification Program
- MSc Applied Finance
- MBA X Business Analytics (Executive)
Distance Courses – Specialization Offered by NMIMS
Business or General Management, Retail Management, Information Technology, Banking & Finance, Project Management, Corporate Communication, Operations & Supply Chain, Marketing, International Trade, Human Resource, Finance, Digital Marketing, Wealth Management, Applied Finance, Leadership & Strategy, Business Analytics
NMIMS Distance Learning Fee Structure, Eligibility & Admission Process for MBA
NMIMS Distance MBA Fees ranges from 1,20,000 INR to 4,00,000 INR for different courses and depends on the program you choose.
For Diploma and certification courses, Fee ranges from 35,000 INR to 65,500 INR depending on the choice of course. Please find the elaborated fee details for all courses at the fee and eligibility section.
To be eligible for Narsee Monjee Distance Learning, a student has to be a graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% in graduation or a minimum of 40% in Graduation with work experience.
NMIMS Distance Program Admission Process:
Admission to NMIMS Distance Courses are profile-based for all courses except NMIMS (Executive) MBA Distance Learning MBA-WX, MBA WX admissions are based on performance in a selection interview. Admission is a very simple and 6 step application process, Know more or register now Narsee Monjee Admission Process. The AEP counselor will guide you through the process step by step.
Narsee Monjee Global Access Ranking
NMIMS has been ranked back to back by various rating agencies as #1 distance learning institution, It is also recognized and ranked by – NAAC as A+ with CGPA 3.59.
NMIMS Distance Learning FAQs : Frequently Asked Questions
Students usually come across various questions about distance MBA from NMIMS Distance Wing – NGA SCE.
It is better than its competitors because it is specifically designed to offer flexibility to working executives & enhancing skills of freshers to make career growth or transition easier in terms of placements, quality of education, industrial exposure and thorough understanding of management domain with Realtime time understanding of business functions.
NMIMS for distance MBA is a really good choice as the programs are designed to help you advance in your career and enhance employability, aspirants are molded and groomed to adapt to ever-changing industry trends and develop a broader perspective and out of the box approach to solving business-related problems.
Above 3.5 CGPA & Grade A+ NAAC Rating, NMIMS is one of the few universities that have been granted the status of graded autonomy by UGC. In terms of technology, the student portal is accessible via the web as well as a mobile app, enabling students to truly experience the culture of learning from any place.
Yes, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is UGC (University Grants Commission) Entitled. NMIMS was declared Deemed to be University Under Section 3 of the UGC act of 1956.
While taking admission in any college or university the first and foremost thought comes in mind is its fee structure, here we are going to discuss the fee structure for 2-year MBA & NMIMS MBA WX Fees which has 4 modes of payment
Semester wise fees 35000 INR
Annual payment – 65500 INR
One-time payment of course fee 1,20,000 INR
Loan and EMI option.
MBA WX for Executives, the Course fee is 4,00,000 INR.
Yes, it is AICTE approved. AICTE approval is concerned with the approval of the college and program based on compliance to minimum requirements of: –
1.Land & Infrastructure
4.No. of books in the library, titles, volumes, journals & magazines.
In 1991-92 Narsee Monjee was first amongst the Management Institutes in Mumbai to earn recognition by the All India Council for Technical Education
Yes, Narsee Monjee Distance Learning MBA is one of India’s best management programs. NMIMS is Entitled by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
AIU approved MBA Distance program from NGA-SCE is best in India because of this AIU approval, the program is also equivalent to MBA in every aspect. NGASCE is ranked #1 for both full time and distance MBA which was started in 1994.
Yes, the university is a part of AIU and it Awarded Graded Autonomy 1 by UGC , so the degree is valid overseas.
Yes, it is ranked among the best distance learning universities. The fees is also very less as compared to many universities and institutes. The faculty are industry and academic experts & learning via 24×7 mobile application access of student portal which has all the details and lecture recordings. After the completion of the course, one can also apply for a job in all the sectors.
A. 6-month Certification, 1-year Diploma, 2 year MBA, 15-month MBA WX, 1-year Professional Diploma and a 2-year M.Sc. Applied Finance in over 11 specializations, Validity of programs is twice the program tenure.
Narsee Monjee Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE) is one of the 13 schools of SVKM’s (Deemed to be University)
Yes, University sends the transcripts to WES, the student has to send an email mentioning their complete requirement of what documents need to be sent along with the transcripts. with the address of the addressee, upon confirmation of address NGASCE will ask the student to pay the courier charges and sends the documents to World Education Service.
Students receive semester wise learning material, access to the digital or e-library and recordings of online lectures, course presentations, summaries and other reading material as curated by faculty. Online lectures cover the whole course content session wise. Faculty interact with students to ensure enhanced student engagement. Real-time doubt clarification is also possible.
Digital Library is a boon for students willing to learn beyond the curriculum. They can access Journals, E-books & Databases. Students can use the Digital Library 24/7. The Digital library provides a user-friendly interface to access the online library.
No, It is not compulsory to attend lectures but students are encouraged to do that. If you cannot attend the live lectures, you still have an option to view recordings 48 working hours later.
Yes, Placement Assistance in the form of career services is provided, the student may choose from 3 modules of career services according to their preferences, apart from this service, placement assistance is also provided via employment listing at alumni portal & offerings by hiring partners.
Yes, You may pursue the program but we do not have any examination center abroad and you will have to travel to India for the examination of the selected course.
University has a dedicated student support team to help you in this case. You may also seek help from the Authorised Enrolment Partner
30 marks Assignment & 70 marks for term end exam, the student has to score 50 % overall to declared pass, of the 70 mark weightage given to term-end exam, 50 marks are allotted to Multiple choices & 20 marks to long answer type questions.
Distance Learning & WES Acceptance for Foreign Education.
The university is a member of AIU, Association in Indian universities, and hence students are eligible and the degree is usually accepted by World Education Services. Degree is equivalent (Canadian Equivalency Parameters) to their standard and already updated parameters based on allowed credits. You may check for details on the WES portal or get in touch with our counselors for more details.
*We have not received any written or verbal communication regarding this, Students are required to check with WES about the required documents. The information provided is accumulated from 3rd party and previous students.
NMIMS University Distance Education Placements:
NGA-SCE has started offering placement assistance and career services from 2019. Career services containing job search assistance, mock interview training and various placement related services are offered in a first by Narsee Monjee as an optional feature. You may find more about Placements and career services at NMIMS distance learning placements section.
About NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education – NGA SCE
Narsee Monjee University Distance Learning Programs are offered by NMIMS Global Access – School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE) also known as NMIMS – NGASCE, it has been delivering quality education since 1994 & in a short span of time, it has become India’s #1 Distance Management University. NMIMS Global Access falls under SVKM’s NMIMS, Mumbai which was established in 1981 by Shri Vile Parle Kevalani Mandal & declared a Deemed to be University U/S 3 of the UGC Act of 1956
About AEP – NMIMS Global Access – NGASCE
Authorized enrollment partner is delegated to guide you through the admission process in NMIMS correspondence MBA or clear your doubts regarding the course. Program delivery, Academics, Evaluation and all other rights remain with NMIMS GASCE and AEP has no role in it.
From informing you about the examination center to helping you in choosing the required dates, AEP is your first point of contact regarding any query that falls under our area of authority and services. Students who are interested in the program face a lot of doubts & query about courseware & features, our representatives are available over calls, WhatsApp & Email to assist you during working hours and even more in case of urgency. We have answered questions which are repeatedly asked by students, in case we did not cover your query, please feel free to get in touch or request a call back from our program coordinators at AEP – Shiksha Consulting.
As an AEP, we offer every possible service to make the admission process and learning experience better for the aspirant. We have come up with a student service & support cell to understand and resolve student query at our end, sometimes it is difficult for an AEP due to limit authority or access to instantly resolve a query and in this case the query can be escalated directly to the university, which is usually resolved in 48 hours.
AEPs are only equipped and authorized to guide you for Distance MBA programs by NMIMS – GASCE and have absolutely no authority for the Fulltime MBA or other on-campus programs offered by SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University, Mumbai.
Admission to fulltime MBA is based on performance in NMAT followed by GD&PI.
For any other query Get in touch with Experts from the NMIMS AEP.