NMIMS PGDM Distance Learning offered by NGA-SCE, Narsee Monjee Global Access School of Continuing Education as their flagship program in over 10 specializations, the program suits the need of professionals & fresh graduates alike, catering to a very large group of students, PG Diploma from Narsee Monjee is University’s most preferred program.
NMIMS PGDM Distance Learning: Specializations Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Human Resource
- International Trade
- Banking and Finance
- Supply Chain
- Retail Management
- Information Technology and Systems Management
NMIMS Distance PGDM : Course Duration
Course Duration for NMIMS PGDM Distance Learning is 24 months & Students can Avail finance on 0% interest to pay NMIMS Distance PGDM fees. The PGDM is equivalent to MBA as NMIMS Global Access courses are approved by AIU.
Why Enroll for NMIMS Distance PGDM (MBA) Course.
NMIMS PGDM Distance Learning Program is delivered via NGASCE, which has been delivering correspondence education for over 2 decades now. NMIMS, with a legacy of 38 years is one of India’s Best MBA School for correspondence and regular mode of learning. Post-2019 NGA-SCE has also started offering Placement Assistance for their distance learning MBA.
- Pursue an MBA from NAAC A+ Rated University.
- India’s Best Distance MBA with 10 specializations to choose from.
- Complete your MBA while employed.
2 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management is specially designed to equip students with required managerial skills. Spread over 4 semesters the 2-year distance MBA provides an intensive and robust learning experience.
The NMIMS PGDM Distance Program is focused on laying a strong foundation to sharpen and hone logical & reasoning skills of the student and reach every critical domain of management. The Program is developed to create industry-ready managers to work at challenging positions in the corporate sector
The NMIMS course delivers the advanced learning mechanism of the regular MBA course to your doorstep with its online and app-based learning model. Faculty & Mentors are both industry & academic experts who bring a new approach and broader perspective to help students understand the semantics of Business & Management
Who should enroll for NMIMS ONLINE PGDM?
- Ambitious Executives with working experience looking for Growth
- Freshers Looking for MBA Program with minimum campus presence
- Profile-based Admission, CAT / CMAT Scores generally NOT mandatory
NMIMS PGDM Placements:
NMIMS distance learning has started offering placement Assistance post-2018 for various companies other than our hiring partners. Students can opt for career services if they wish to have job search support as well.
Click To know more on Narsee Monjee Distance Learning Placements
NMIMS PGDM Distance Review
To know more about NMIMS Distance PGDM Review and student experience please visit NMIMS Distance Learning Review (LINK)
Program Structure & Assessment:
The program is divided into 4 semesters spread over 24 months.
Semester 1: Business Management (Common for all specializations)
Semester 2: Business Management (Common for all specializations)
Semester 3: Modules based on selected Specialization
Semester 4: Modules based on selected Specialization
Examination Pattern & Methodology:
NMIMS PGDM Distance Course Examination include assignments, examinations and project report.
Every module usually has an Assignment of 30 marks and an online Examination for 70 marks. To pass the exam in any subject, the student is required to appear Test as well as submit assignment and secure minimum 50 marks aggregate.
Assignments are based on case studies and the application of management tools & principles. The examination includes MCQs and detailed answer type questions as well.
Post Graduate Diploma students are required to submit a project report of 100 marks.
Of the 70 marks weightage given to Online Examination, 50 marks are allotted to MCQs and the remaining 20 Marks are reserved for Two Descriptive questions of 10 Marks each.
NMIMS PGDM Distance Sample Certificate
Highlights: NMIMS PGDM Distance
- The 2-year Program gives a broader perspective of the business environment and the detailed study of different business structures.
- Develop strategies to enhance organizational growth
- Develop a better understanding of various domains of business education
- Apply principles of management via case study-based models
- Learn different economic models & experiential learning through online lectures & real-time case study-based assignments
- Industry vetted content designed by experts
- Regular Interaction with NMIMS faculty and industry Leaders
- Ranked # 1 by Various Rating Agencies
- Accredited by NAAC with A+
- Over 200+ Full-Time Faculty
- University Regional Centers at 7 locations
- Over 800 hours of Downloadable Online Lectures
- Flexible Examination Schedule
- Strong & Prestigious Alumni Network
PGDM from NMIMS Distance Learning Eligibility
|PGDM – PG Diploma Program||Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks.|
Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 40% marks and minimum 2 Years work experience.
NMIMS Distance PGDM Fees:
Students has three options to pay the fee for the NMIMS PGDM distance learning course
- One-time Full Fee Payment – 86,000 INR
- Annual mode of payment – 47,000 INR per year
- Semester-wise fee payment – 25,000 INR per semester
- One-time Admission Processing Fee – 1,200 INR
- One-time non-refundable Admission Processing cum registration Fee of 1200 INR
- Examination fee of 600 INR per subject is not included in course fee
- Student Can avail student loan from Zest Money.
- Emi facility available on all major credit cards
NMIMS Correspondence PGDM FEEs summary
|Course||One Time Payment||Annual Payment||Semester Mode|
|PGDM||86,000 INR||47,000 INR||25,000 INR|
The Admission process for the NMIMS PGDM Distance course is very Simple.
- Get in touch with an Authorised Enrollment Partner of NGA-SCE, or Visit us at this link.
- Fill up the application based on guidance by AEP and pay registration fee of 1200 and Applicable Course fee in opted mode.
- Visit an AEP with your original documents for document verification
- Upon approval of documents, You will receive login ID credentials and Student Number.
- Study kit will be despatched after document approval subject to admission confirmation.
NMIMS PGDM Distance Course Summary :
|Name of the Institution||NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education , Mumbai|
|Year of Establishment||1994|
|Head – Office (Main Campus)||Ville Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Program Duration||2 Years|
|Validity of Program||4 Years|
|Eligibility||Graduation or Equivalent in any discipline with 50% marks or 40% marks +2 year of work experience|
|Total Course Fee||86000 INR, Excluding Examination & Registration Fee|
|Fee Payment Facilities||EMI & Instalments available|
|Approval & Ratings||UGC-DEB-AIU, Autonomy Category 1 by UGC|
|Delivery Mode||Online 2-way interactive lectures & Offline Study Kit|
|Accreditation||NAAC A+ 3.59 CGPA|
|Admission Drive||July & January|
|Examination Slots||April, June, September and December|
|Proctor Mode Exam||No, Web-based exams are held at allotted & Audited centre.|
|Placement Assistance||Yes, Student can sign up for Career Services|
|Student Loan||Yes, subject to approval from Zest Money|
|Examination Pattern||Web-based Assignment, Web-based Examination with MCQs, Subjective Answers|